The grapple will literally take a huge bite out of the time you spend cleaning up brush, logs, roots, large rocks concrete and anything else you can dream of. With a 58” bite powered by twin 3000lb cylinders and fish tooth serrations on all of the hardened 1/2″ teeth this monster will grab and hold whatever you need. The bottom teeth are gusseted on each side making each hardened tooth 1.25” thick!! This grapple also features its mounting plate at an angle so there is plenty of roll back for you to drive around without losing your load. Like all of our grapples they feature fully grease-able pivot points. Rest assured that this grapple can handle even the biggest skid steers on the market!
All hydraulic attachments come with hoses, cylinders and flat face couplers. All attachments can be modified to fit a variety of tractor loader models including but not limited to John Deere, Westendorf, Global, Euro, Koyker, New Holland, Kubota etc. Please call with your model number. Various skid steer loader mounts are also available for those without universal skid steer quick attach, please call for additional information!
- 1/2" material thickness for durability
- Unique serrated teeth for raking material
- Bottom plate for gliding across ground and holding material
- Easily move logs, brush, trash, large rocks, demolition debris with this grapple
- 2 - 3000lb hydraulic cylinders
- Modified to fit a variety of tractor loader models